The short and sweet about iNova’s Andolex-C Lozenges
Many people associate sore throat relief with Andolex C Spray, but did you know that Andolex C offers a lozenge range that can also bring welcome relief to the dreaded sore throat?
Andolex C is proud to announce the relaunch of Andolex C Lozenges, bringing you the same, 4-in-1 effect to relieve a sore throat but now with a better taste and in newly designed packaging 1,2,3,4,5.
The primary cause of a sore throat is the inflammation and swelling of the throat tissue as a result of a viral or bacterial infection 6,7 Andolex C Lozenges contain Benzydamine hydrochloride that helps reduce inflammation and swelling, relieves pain, numbs the painful area and Cetylpyridinium chloride to relieve symptoms of the infection.1,2,3,5.
The Andolex-C Lozenges are available in a range of flavours including raspberry, orange and honey and lemon at all leading pharmacies 2,3.
For more information about sore throats or about Andolex, South Africa’s number 1 brand for sore throat, mouth and gums, visit our newly refreshed website www.andolex.co.za 8.
Speak to your pharmacist or pharmacy assistant about Andolex C lozenges for great tasting 4- in-1 relief from a sore throat 1,2,3,4,5.
- Andolex C Lozenge approved package insert
- Updated Andolex C Lozenge approved package insert (Need approved version)
- Andolex-C Oral Rinse Approved Package Insert
- Simard-Savoie S, et al. Topical anaesthetic activity of benzydamine. Curr Ther Res 1978;23(6):634-745.
- Almazan NA. Benzydamine HCl 0.15 % for oropharyngeal diseases and surgeries: A review of clinical trials. Philip Scientific J 2009;42(1):37-42.
- Throat Pain – What can cause pain in throat and how is it treated? (https://www.epainassist.com/face-mouth-throat/throat-pain) Website accessed on 4 June 2018
- OTC Guide (http://www.otcguide.net/patient-guides/eyesearsnosethroat-sore-throat) Website accessed on 4 June 2018
- IMS Total Private Market February 2018 (Constructed Market).